How to start a new project on another disk.
- Make sure the drive is formatted as "Mac OS Extended" In the find select the drive and "Get Info" (command-I)
Not UFS or Unix or FAT - "Mac OS Extended". More information about file systems on the Apple Knowledge Base
- Select New Project from the File menu.
- In Mac OS 9, click on the "Desktop" button.
- In Mac OS X you enlarge the dialog by clicking on the button on the right with a small triangle in it. Drag the horizontal scroll bar all the way to the left to see the available disks.
- For both 9 and X: Select the disk you want and then navigate to the folder where you want the project.